Friday, November 04, 2005

upon rachel's request!!


see me and baby. at family dinner!! it was a happy nite cos its the ENTIRE family!! its been awhile since kor joined us. so happy. so kor u know wat to do ah!! =))


and tis is yi cheng when my dad carried him. superly funny. he went ALL quiet and stiff. HAHAHHAHAH!! and my mum complained that my dad DIDN'T carry us when we were a baby. hahaha =))

had FAMILY dinner today! made me much happier than i was. =)) i love my family. haha jie i know ur reading tis. hahah LOVE YOU TOO!!! pls give me more nephews and nieces!! thank u!! 2 more will be JUST FINE!! =)) JIA YOU JIA YOU!!

im all His =))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...haha..seems like I'm the first in giving u a comment.. Wanted to only just read ...but I cant help but to complement your little newphew. He is so very very cute!!!!! His eyes are just sooo lovely...haha... I guess all babies are juz so cute and innocent looking. If I have the chance, I'll show you my newphew's photo..=) About all the cryings...well U've juz gotta bear wif it. My newphew do cry till he loses his voice too..haha. Anyway, you claimed to be the best auntie..so no choice for U but to endure! And one more thing, hope Yi Cheng (hope I get his name right) doesn't have curly hair..not too nice on a guy..hee~ (haha..since im already writing this comment..y not juz suan u a lil..haha sorry)
Well well...exams has already started...dont feel too stressed up ok? "Try your best lar" (following your mom..) If u need anymore jokes to cheer u up...juz let me know..haha...all the best for the rest of the papers and good luck!!
Take care!

wei yee said...

hahah..!! of cos he's cute..he looks like ME?? dun u tink so?? haahaha..he has ABIT of my blood!! =)) haha..actually im not doing much enduring la..im not even at home. wait till i get back after exams!! hahah..nxt time we can all bring our nephews for PARTY session together..hahah..