Sunday, October 16, 2005

i love your love



bought some cds over the weekend and was listening to it and this song really struck me cos it really speaks about how i feel!!

I love Your LOVE

Sometimes when I feel Your love
As I walk along the busy street
I whisper Your name under my breath.
And sometimes when I feel Your touch
In the quiet place of my room,
I sing Your name in adoration.
And there are times when I feel like I’m bursting
With Your love so strong and so true
And in my heart I feel such a yearning
I want all the world to know Your love them too

I love Your love, gonna shout it out aloud
I love Your love, wanna tell the world about it
I love Your love, cause I found it to be true
And I live to You love too.

yeps the tune is really catchy and cheery and the lyrics just reflects what i really feel sometimes!! yet to master the chords yet..with all the B F# E..haha!! ONE DAY i'll master it!! =))

the best choice i have ever ever made in my life is to choose to Receive Christ into my life. suddenly life is not so gloomy and i find hope in all situations. you realise that your life on this world is only temporal and we all live on only a dot of our line. as what my pastor, when we are on ground level and we look at a building, 20 storeys make a BIG difference compared to the 2nd storey. but hey when we take a plane, they all look the same! and that's the eternal perspective for u. =)) SO its about living this little dot significantly and for Him. of course there are times i slip and lose my focus and try to use my human understanding in all situations, but at the end of the day i sit back and realise HE IS GOD.

He is the sovereign One who created this world from nothingness, the One who created ME, the One who really loves me unconditionally as i am, the One who knows me even better than i know myself, the One who paid the price for me, the One who told me to remember my first love for Him, such a God can love such a person like me. Im thankful He chose to let me serve Him, Im thankful He chose to love me. My friend my confidant my King my Father my Rock my Everything.

i wish all my friends know Him too.

im all His =))

No comments: