Saturday, October 08, 2005

a Christian faith

just thought that i should post this up =))

4 Spiritual Laws

1. God LOVES You and CREATED You to KNOW Him Personally

2. Our Sin keeps Us from KNOWING God personally and Experiencing His LOVE

3. Jesus Christ is God's ONLY Solution for Our Sin. Through Him ALONE We can KNOW God personally and experience God's LOVE.

4. We NEED to personally RECEIVE Jesus Christ as OUR Saviour and Lord, then we can KNOW God personally and experience His LOVE.

You can pray

"Lord Jesus, I need You. Thank You for dying on the Cross for my sins. I believe in You. I open my heart and receive You as My Saviour and Lord. THank you for forgiving me, giving me eternal life and making me whole. Lead me as You know best. Amen"

well it occured to me that i should post this up otherwise many will be like me last time, not knowing how to receive Christ and just wondering what is Christianity all about. =)) i'll be more than happy to answer any queries!! hee =))

im all His =))

No comments: